To be officially considered for this role at Cross Timbers Community Church, please apply to our website directly:
Committed to leading in all areas of children’s ministry and partnering with the Family Ministry Team as a whole for the success of kids, students and families.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Insure that all media components are prepared and ready for the Large Group Experience
- Be versed in the Orange Strategy and be able to utilize 252 Curriculum, Lead Small, Go Weekly and the Parent Cue App
- Train, equip and retain effective storytellers, worship team, media team for dynamic programming
- Develop team leaders, where necessary, and equip them for ministry
- Provide input, feedback about ministry environments, curriculum and programming when called upon to do so
- Insure that materials and curriculum are supplied and available for leaders in their environments.
- Complete all lesson edits for use by all campuses of the monthly 252 Basics Curriculum.
- Staffs and schedules assigned volunteer roles for ministry area.
- Provides weekly communication with volunteers gathering feedback, providing support, and communicating upcoming ministry specifics.
- Actively recruits and trains CT Kids volunteers for their area.
- Compiles and maintains volunteer files including background reports for their area.
- Ensures the proper placement of volunteers into appropriate roles of serving based on the volunteers’ passions, giftings and level of ministry experience.
- Collaborate with the CT Kids ministry team to design and implement a healthy volunteer structure.
- Creatively recognize and appreciate volunteers throughout the year (birthday, anniversary, ministry successes, etc.)
- Distribute policy and procedure of kids ministry to volunteers
Campus Responsibilities and Family Initiatives:
• Participate with the campus ministry team in necessary meetings.
• Participate in the planning, administration and execution of Family Initiatives (Baptism Class, Family Baptism Celebration, Summer Camps, etc.) as needed.
• Participate in the planning, administration and execution of Family Ministry events executed at the campus level.
- Clearance of a criminal background check
- Must be a self-starter and effective communicator
- Approachable and proactive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Must be willing to learn Basecamp, ProPresenter and our softwar
- Creative thinking skills
- Ability to develop and lead teams.
- Ability to confidently communicate from a stage
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Comfortable using technology, i.e. ProPresenter.
- Experience with large group programming/producing a plus
Monday through Thursday: 9pm-5pm
Sunday hours vary based on campus
It is essential for staff to attend All Staff meetings.
All staff members are required to work Easter services and the week leading up to and including Christmas services; the schedule for these services can vary according to the campus needs and the yearly calendar.
WORK ENVIRONMENT – PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Position requires bending, stooping and stretching to file, and occasional lifting of boxes weighing up to 25 pounds. Work is generally performed indoors, but may involve limited exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
This partial job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.