The Director of Operations will be responsible for oversight of all operational aspects of Grace Church, including IT, facilities, finance, and human resources; ensuring that the operations of the organization support the vision of Grace Church. (This role
includes cross-over with Lititz Christian School.)
Primary Functions: (Note: This is meant to be a summary list of over-arching functions and should not be considered an exhaustive list).
- Manage all ministry financial functions including budget preparations, financial reporting, payroll
- Supervise two Financial Coordinators (church and school)
- Experience with accounting software
- Attend Stewardship Committee meetings (monthly) and produce weekly financial reports for same committee.
- Manage all aspects of a yearly audit.
- Ensure updating and adherence to HR policy/procedure manual
- Maintain personnel files and employment related records
- Research and implement necessary employment practices
- Supervise Facilities Director
- Develop and oversee employees and volunteers related to operations areas
- Maintain up-to-date insurance coverage
- Work, as assigned, with operations-related committees
- Support appropriate operational functions of Lititz Christian School
Must be a stable, mature follower of Jesus Christ who is faithful in the local church.
Must support the Grace Brethren statement of faith.
Must support the mission and vision of Grace Church and be loyal to the leadership of the church.
Experience in accounting is required. BS degree in Accounting or Business preferred. Management experience preferred.
Skill set: Ability to work independently and within a team environment. Good verbal and written communication. Analytical, high attention to detail, organized. Able to work with various types of personalities.
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.