Pastor of Women’s Ministry
The Grove is a missional, innovative, outward focused church committed to making the name of Jesus famous locally and globally. The Grove is located in Phoenix’s rapidly expanding East Valley. The Grove’s congregation is a young gathering of creatives who love God and are passionate about worship, art, justice, social-entrepreneurship, community… and coffee.
The Grove is seeking a part-time or full-time Pastor of Women’s Ministry with a heart for leading women and forming them spiritually.
- Prefer Masters degree, preferably from a Christian college or seminary.
- Strong leader and the ability to clearly communicate
- Committed to spiritual integrity and excellence
- Effective organization and inter-personal communication skills
- Can both lead and thrive in a team-based environment
- Teachable spirit
- Minimum two years ministry experience
-Lead and teach women through speaking Wednesday mornings
- Plan and lead large community building and outreach events
- Grow and maintain a network of small groups
- Plan and lead retreats
- Annual salary
- Ministry expense account
- Annual vacation time
- Medical and dental insurance
Please submit All of the following:
- A resume with picture of you (and your family if applicable)
- A brief letter about you and your passions in ministry and how that fits with the passions of The Grove.
- A video of you teaching, if available
- Short list of your favorite writers
- A link to your website, blog, videos, Youtube, and/or Facebook page
Submit to Tiffany Price at email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Women's Ministry & Community LifeGrace Valley Fellowship
- Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- October 8
Children's and Women's Ministry DirectorGlen Ellyn Bible Church
- Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- September 29
- San Diego, California
- September 26