Job Title: DIRECTOR OF YOUTH MINISTRIES
Organization: West Independence United Methodist Church
22876 US Highway 224
Fostoria, Ohio 44830
Contact eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 419-894-6454
Office FAX: 419-894-6484
Resume’ Accepted Thru: June 19, 2015
Projected Starting Date: August 1 – September 1, 2015
Summary: West Independence UMC is alive and growing in Christian faith. The church has excellent resources available for youth ministry, funding for continuing education, and a supportive youth ministry budget. We have vibrant ministries
for; young children, youth, and adults of various ages, making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
Education: A bachelor’s degree in the area of Youth Ministry is preferred.
• Must have experience in youth ministry
• Must have experience studying and teaching the Word of God
• Must have experience sharing the Gospel with others
• Experience in church leadership is preferred
• Experience in recruiting, training and working with volunteers is preferred
• An established spiritual life, and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• A desire to serve Christ, the Church, and Youth (5th – 8th Grades & 9th – 12th Grades).
• A willingness to lead youth into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Ability to develop and manage a Christ-centered youth ministry.
• Ability to establish encouraging relationships with youth.
• Ability to develop and empower a Youth Ministry Leadership Team.
• Ability to provide outreach opportunities for youth to share God’s love.
• Ability to provide opportunities for youth to interact with all age groups.
• Ability to develop and maintain a youth web page for the church.
• Ability to lead the youth as a well managed part of the church.
• Be familiar with the Safe Sanctuary Policy of the church and adhere to it.
Resume’ and References:
• Please submit a resume via email or snail mail no later than June 19, 2015.
• Applicants should indicate their compensation requirements along with resume’.
• Applicants should provide three references.
••One from a youth or worship ministry worked in, or volunteered for.
••One from a recent previous employer (if applicable)
A more comprehensive Position Description is available on our web page.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Pastor of High School MinistryThe Bridge Bible Church
- Bakersfield, California
- October 27
Worship and Associate PastorPataskala Grace Church
- Pataskala, Ohio
- October 26
Student Ministry PastorHighlands Church
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- October 25
Student Ministries DirectorDayspring Church
- Auburn, Indiana
- October 25
Pastor of Worship and Student MinistriesBrenham Bible Church
- Brenham, Texas
- October 25
West Independence UMC
West Independence United Methodist Church is alive and growing in Christian faith. The church has excellent resources available for youth ministry, funding for continuing education, and a supportive youth ministry budget. We have vibrant ministries for; young children, youth, and adults of various ages, making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world. More...