Bible Fellowship Church was established in 1977 and is currently a medium size congregation with an average Sunday attendance of approximately 200 people. Our philosophy of ministry is threefold: Love God. Love One Another. Serve. Loving God is encouraged
through corporate worship, small group bible studies, discipleship triads, and individual daily bible study and prayer. Loving others also includes participation in small group bible studies and discipleship triads, as well as regular fellowship events.
Opportunities for Service to OUR world, such as ministry to the body, and surrounding community through outreach are abundant. We also endeavor to serve THE world by encouraging and supporting both short and long term missionaries.
1. We are looking for an individual who is sensitive to the Spirit of God, and whose primary goal each week is to help create an environment that draws the church into a meaningful worship experience with Jesus.
2. Must have sufficient experience in leading a congregation in Christian Contemporary Worship.
3. Meet with Senior Pastor weekly to develop/create Sunday morning worship service.
4. Strive for excellence each Sunday by being prayed up, prepared ahead of time, and giving God your very best as you lead BFC into corporate worship each service.
5. Meet bimonthly with AV Tech Team Leader.
6. Meet regularly with worship ministry leaders.
7. Schedule AV Tech each week.
8. Schedule Video Tech each week.
9. Establish and oversee the approved worship ministry budget.
10. Develop vocalists and instrumentalists for the Worship Ministry.
11. Lead weekly practice in preparation for Sunday (currently on Wednesday Nights).
12. Lead practice and the music portion of Sunday morning worship and/or direct others to do so.
13. To provide guidance, leadership, and training of musicians and support personnel in the use of the arts for the glory of God.
14. Be purposeful in the development and training of worship ministries pertaining to children, youth, and adult ministries.
15. Lead worship at special services/events/ and community outreach gatherings involving BFC, or as directed. For Example: a. Beach Baptisms b. Congregational Meetings c. Night of Prayer Events d. Fellowship in the Park Events
Pastoral Team Duties • Will share in Pastoral Team Duties, Will oversee other ministries based on applicants Spiritual Gifts.
This person must have sufficient experience in leading a congregation in Christian Contemporary Worship.
Must have a clear testimony of a personal commitment to Jesus Christ, and be maturing as a follower of Jesus.
Must have a daily devotional life with Jesus.
Must have a proven track record of walking in humility, and demonstrating the fruit of the Spirit in your life.
If married, must have a supportive spouse, who can testify to the authenticity of your walk with Jesus, and your spouse must support God’s calling upon your life.
Must be willing to become a member of Bible Fellowship Church, and be in total agreement with BFC’s mission, doctrinal and purpose statements, by---laws, and constitution.
Must subscribe to and be in full support of the BFC Simple Church model of ministry.
Demonstrate the ability to lead a variety of Worship ministry personalities.
Continue growing in musicianship and leadership ability through various avenues.
Benefits Package and Cost of Living Bible Fellowship Church offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Medium Price 4 Bedroom House in a nice neighborhood costs between $200---250k (example).