- Provide overall leadership to the Church department heads on the annual budget process; consolidate individual department budgets into overall church annual budget; prepare budget for review and approval by Sr. Pastor and Elders.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of appropriate operating policies within the Church including communication and education of church staff and volunteers on appropriate policy compliance.
- Oversee implementation of security procedures and maintenance of security equipment.
- Responsible for the management of facilities including contract administration, room requests, overall facility security, grounds, janitorial and repairs.
- Responsible for the update and maintenance of the Church information technology infrastructure including telephone system, copiers, internet wiring, software purchasing, individual workstation setup and security procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of five years direct financial and administrative responsibility preferably in a church or nonprofit organization.
- Excellent organization, financial, analytical and writing skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and multi task
- Commitment to overall Mission and Statement of Faith for New Life Fellowship.
- High level of computer proficiency and knowledge of technology and software utilized by churches.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or business administration required.