The Modern Worship Leader will develop disciples with specific responsibility to provide leadership for the Modern Worship service.
The Modern Worship Leader works under the direction of the Worship Pastor to facilitate all elements of the Modern worship service, working together with the Modern Worship leadership to promote a God-honoring worship experience.
The Modern Worship service is one of four Sunday moring worship services at Jersey. Each service has its own distint style of music. The Sunday morning message is the same across all worship services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute the Sunday morning worship service.
- Schedule and run weekly rehearsals.
- Recruit, train and schedule volunteers for the Modern service
- Create and prepare additional musical and visual elements for the Modern Worship service.
- Work with the Worship Pastor and the Modern Worship Team in preparation and maintenance of the budget for the Modern Worship service.
- Recruiting, training and mentoring the student band.
- Discipling younger musicians and other potential leaders.
- Follow-up with first-time guests.
- Assist with ministry to the body of Christ (funerals, hospital visits, weddings, and counseling).
- Other duties as assigned by the Worship Pastor.
- Conservative theological views
- In complete agreement with Baptist Faith and Message
- Alignment with Jersey Baptist Church mission: "Caring for People and Connecting Them to Christ"
- Agreement with the Ministry Staff Commitment
Please submit several video files of you leading worship along with your resume to email@example.com. Thank you.