This is an exciting time at Journey! With the construction of our first permanent facility nearing completion, we are looking forward to what God is going to do in and through us. If this role sounds like a great fit for you get in touch with us right away.
We are a church who is intentional about reaching people far from God and helping them become fully devoted followers of Christ. We are strategic in making a difference in our community by practically loving those around us. We pray hard, work hard, and laugh
• A person of integrity and who loves Jesus
• An experienced, responsible, and dynamic leader
• Demonstrated success in leadership role(s) in a church environment
• Experience in corporate worship teaching delivering relevant, motivating and timely Biblical messages
• Passionate about discipleship and pastoral care
• Team player with strong collaborative and team-building skills
• Motivator and inspirational developer of strong leaders
• Capable of executing a plan and deploying people and resources to achieve desired objectives
• Hard-working but love to have fun?
• Someone who doesn't take himself too seriously
You will be:
• Assisting the Lead Pastor with effectively carrying out the vision and mission of Journey Church
• Sharing 30-50% of the teaching in weekend worship services?
• Developing systems and structures for discipleship and spiritual growth
• Providing pastoral care duties such as baptism, communion, child dedication, funerals, weddings, visitation, and counseling/mentoring
• Identifying, recruiting and developing leaders within the congregation and beyond
• Communicating effectively through electronic and social media platforms?
• Providing leadership and develop current and future staff