DIRECTOR OF TECHNICAL MINISTRIES
The purpose of the Director of Technology Ministries is to foster TRANSFORMATION in Christ by providing expertise and guidance in areas of technological support to ministries of First Church.
- Recruit, train and lead people in applying current technologies to support the ministries of First Church.
- Develop volunteer teams to meet the technical needs for worship (sound, video, camera, lights, livestream etc) and other ministries of the church.
- Relate to the worship design team and other teams as is necessary for the work of ministry.
- Form other technical teams to carry out ministry as become necessary.
- Responsible for the maintenance, inventory and development of audio, video, lighting and computer equipment (not including office equipment).
- Consult with staff and volunteers on technology related topics.
- Oversee Church Website.
- Help create effective communication through video production for all areas of ministry.
- Supervise Technical Assistants and interns in technical ministries.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Pastor of Leadership Development and Worship.
- Position is full-time.
- Compensation is reviewed and recommended to the Finance Committee by the Staff Parish Relations Committee on a yearly basis.
- Position benefits, procedures, etc. to be done in accordance with the Church’s Policy and Procedures Manual (Manual to be reviewed with verification signed and returned to the Lead Pastor.)
- Clearances must be received on all employees.
- This is an Executive Staff position.
- Supervisor is the Pastor of Leadership Development and Worship.