Overview: Our logo uses Comic Sans and is saved as a bitmap from MSPaint then imported into Word to send to the TV Station. They said they can’t open it and we need your help! jk, lol!
We are a Church that is seeking to further our ministries using creative content in a number of outlets. We are in need of creative people to help us continue this effort by producing beautiful graphical content.
We create content for use within our weekly Church services – signage, promotions, commercials, etc. We then display that content in numerous ways and generate new content by recoding the services for post-production to television. The successful candidate
will be able to lead staff and volunteer teams in these efforts.
The following is an example of work activities:
- Meet with our teams to draw out requirements
- Understand the team’s needs and develop ideas that match their requirements – keeping in mind the end customer’s perspective and how they will interpret the content
- Maintain a healthy schedule by timing and organizing work properly
- Use creative abilities to innovate, design and produce new content frequently
- Be able to create rough sketches of those designs to verify the content is heading in the right direction and is conveying the proper message
- Be considerate of other’s work and be sure we are not infringing on their copyrights
- Keep in tune with emerging technologies and how they can benefit our organization
- Have amazing computer skills that will dazzle your co-workers – with experience on Adobe Products (Premier, Photoshop, After Effects), or others
The types of work include, but are not limited to:
- Logos / Signage
- Promotional Content
- TV Productions
- Video Shoots (with and without on-site green screen studio)
- Developing content for Web
- Other duties as assigned
“Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might;” –
The Graphics Artist reports to the Director of Media Production.