Living Word Church in Dayton, Ohio is a 25 year old growing non denominational church with a weekend attendance of over 1300. We are in need for a Techical Director. If you sincerely love Jesus and dream of sharing that calling by serving in the fields of
tech and production, then we have the perfect job for you. All aspects of planning and preparing for the church weekend service will be under your direction. You will oversee these areas utilizing our new state of the art audio and video equipment. Key areas
- Oversee and produce all media support for the Living Word Church and its subsidiary ministries and interests.
- Maintain all media equipment with regular maintenance schedule of all equipment including: cameras, lighting, all media related equipment, video projectors, etc.
- Collaborate and regularly communicate to the Technical and Creative teams, including: visual, set design, sound, lighting, backstage hands and video team leaders.
- Direct production/technical team during weekend services and all special events, including drama productions.
- Prepare media for service presentation, i.e. lower thirds, graphics, etc.
- Get B-Roll footage for special videos.
- Coordinate all lighting, video, and stage activities.
- Monitor Live Streaming.
In addition to being organized, a creative thinker, and highly productive, you must have the ability to build effect relationships,and develop the appropriate volunteer staff to support the creative team. The position requires an action-oriented person with
passion, initiative, love for the local church, a growing relationship with Jesus Christ, and a strong passion to use communications to reach others.
Education: Associate’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Skills / Experience: Audio, lighting, and video systems, leading people, managing inventory, and managing budgets.