Compassion Connection, Inc.
2725 Bethel Church Road
Bethel Park, PA 15102
Job Profile for Compassion Connection Executive Director
Full Time, Salaried, $40’s
Our Vision: Love That Transforms Lives
Our Mission: Compassion Connection exists to transform lives through Christian counseling, coaching and caring.
The Executive Director is responsible for the general oversight of Compassion Connection, including active support in the professional counseling center, Christ-centered-life-issue classes and groups, caring/outreach events, mentoring program and fundraising.
The Executive Director is the spokesperson of Compassion Connection and works with the board to accomplish the mission of the organization.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- 3—5 years of experience working in a ministry or human service organization.
- Spirit-filled with demonstrated knowledge of fundamental biblical principles
- Working knowledge of annual budgets; planning, balancing, maintaining, audits
- Experience in fundraising, recruiting volunteers, overseeing and training staff
- Experience working in a 501(c)3 organization
- Strong written and verbal skills, able to work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Positive attitude, adaptable and self-directed
- Basic understanding of computer and essential office equipment
- Ability to gather data, including income and expense, from all areas of the organization into monthly reports for the Board