FFIC ASSOCIATE PASTOR
Faith Foundation International Church is a Non-Denominational, Spirit-filled church in Midland, TX that was pioneered in April of 2013. FFIC is a church family of approximately 100-125 individuals. We are currently searching for an Associate Pastor to help
our Sr. Pastor/Founder to be able to implement and fulfil the vision that the Lord has given to him for FFIC, Midland, TX, and beyond.
We are looking for an applicant with a definite call to full-time ministry, is a Bible College/University graduate (with a ministry emphasis), and who has a minimum of 3 years of Associate Pastor employment/experience. This individual is not just looking
for a ministry “job,” but is looking for a city and a church that they are called to, and that they are excited about seeing transformed by the power of God’s Word and Spirit.
- Coordinate local community evangelistic events and outreaches (tent revivals etc.)
- Mentor and develop FFIC teams for local evangelism by training and activities
- Coordinate short-term overseas mission trips
- Maintain contact with the overseas missionaries that FFIC supports
- Assess prayer needs
- Coordinate monthly presentation of needs and progress to congregation for prayer and financial support
- Stay in contact with them and know when they will be visiting us stateside
- Conduct FFIC Church Membership Class
- Oversee and develop more proficiently the Altar Care Team
- Oversee, develop, and train Usher Team
- Oversee and develop Spanish service translation (Sunday morning service in the future)
- Target local outreach to the Hispanic community
- Assist in all forms of counseling
- Hospital visitations
- Attend all Staff Meetings
- Help with church service announcements
- Help with phone calls to attendees that have recently stopped attending
- Assist in the oversight and monitoring of current small groups
- Assist in the development of any future new small groups
- Perform weddings and funerals
- Assist in any other day to day administrative functions
- Help with recruiting church members for various areas of volunteer service
- Preach and teach services as asked
This is a full-time 40+ hours per week, salaried position with benefits and moving expenses paid. Salary is commensurate based upon experience and education. Serious inquiries only.
Must have full-gospel, Spirit-filled theology and experience. For more information see
www.faithfic.org. Applicants please send your resume, 3 ministry references, a photo of self/family, age, marital status, and a recorded sermon to firstname.lastname@example.org.