Job Type: Full-time | Core Ministry Area: Worship Leader/AV Director
Reports To: Senior Pastor | Last Updated: 5/20/21
* Serious Inquiries Only: Must be Spirit-filled/speaking in tongues, believe in healing of the sick and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
The Worship Leader at Faith Foundation International Church is someone with a deep love for Jesus Christ and His people; someone with a passion for music and the role it plays in congregational worship; someone who is able to thrive in a team environment; and someone who is able to envision and energize a community that is grounded in the great hymns of the past as well as current expressions of worship styles.
FFIC is a recent church plant (April 28, 2013) and a vibrant, Spirit-filled, and growing non-denominational church of 120 believers. Sr. Pastor/Founder Chris Cochran is a graduate of Rhema Bible College, Oral Roberts University and Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary. We are looking to have a Worship Pastor in place immediately upon finding the right team member. This staff member will oversee all Worship Pastoral duties at FFIC listed below.
- Born again, Spirit filled (speaking in tongues) lover of Jesus and His Word
- Strong vocals
- Ability to lead from a keyboard and/or guitar
- Strong understanding of contemporary music, as well as historical Christianity and select Christian hymns
- Strong leadership and organizational skills; ability to lead a diverse team of volunteer/amateur musicians, singers and sound and media techs
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in video editing is not required but is a plus
- Have an understanding of sound as far as eq frequencies, gating and compression. Be able to direct audio team how to get great sounding tone
- Be familiar with DAWs, Video and Office software (Protools, Ableton Live, Logic, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Microsoft Office, and Planning Center)
- Have an understanding of digital PA consoles
- Knowledge of lighting and stage design
- Proficient in ProPresenter
- Experienced in sound design as for keyboard programming and electric guitar effects (depending on which instrument they lead from)
- Experienced in a full Gospel, Spirit-filled congregation, with an understanding of a Bible based and balanced view of Pentecostal worship, witness, and service
- Lead worship services. FFIC currently has two services weekly—Wednesday, 7:00pm and Sunday, 10:00am
- Lead worship team rehearsals.
- Facilitate the congregation’s participation in authentic worship.
- Recruit, schedule, develop, and mentor volunteer instrumentalists, vocalists, and media and sound techs.
- Recruit, schedule, develop, and mentor volunteer worship leaders.
- Lead the formation of a Music Ministry Team that fosters good communication and a strong sense of community among all musicians and vocalists.
- Provide assistance and direction to Youth Music Ministry Team alongside of the Youth Pastor, and help organize and assist in practice for Youth Music Ministry Team (In the future as we continue to grow).
- Participate in all scheduled staff meetings and staff development times.
- Become knowledgeable in lighting, sound, and presentation software, and be able to assist in these production components when needed.
- Develop annual ministry plan and budget for Music Ministry Team.
- Continued honing of musical proficiency.
- Willing to serve as needed in other areas of ministry at FFIC (Weddings, Funerals, Counseling, and preaching/teaching).
- A mature, growing believer with a clear understanding of the Gospel, along with the ability to clearly communicate it.
- Committed to spiritual integrity and artistic excellence.
- Committed to the community of FFIC.
- In agreement with FFIC’s doctrine (vital: must be Spirit-filled, speaking in tongues, believe in healing of the sick and gifts of the Spirit), mission, and values.
- (please see our website @ www.faithfic.org)
This is a full-time position (40+ hours a week salary with benefits package and pay to relocate). Salary is established by qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume including your age, marital status, picture of self and/or family, and instruments you lead with, and 3 references (also a video sample leading worship) via email to:
Chris Cochran, Senior Pastor firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Worship/AV Position)
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Campus Worship LeaderCalvary Chapel Church
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- December 5
Teen & Worship PastorCalvary Baptist Church
- Norwich, New York
- December 5
Worship PastorBridgeway Community Church
- York, Pennsylvania
- December 5
Director of WorshipTrinity Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- Florence, South Carolina
- December 5
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Faith Foundation International Church
Faith Foundation International Church (FFIC) is a non-denominational, multi-generational, multi-racial, multi-ethnic, Spirit-filled body of believers serving Jesus Christ, who are worshipping the Lord together for His glory. More...