Are you passionate about seeing lives changed by Jesus? If so, we need to talk!
Are you gifted in building teams and caring for people?
Hidden Valley Community Church is a fast-growing, multisite church in Wisconsin with the vision to transform our region with healthy churches. Our passion is to see Jesus Christ redeem entire communities with His unstoppable love.
Our Richland Center campus is celebrating their eight year anniversary, and we’re looking for the right leader to take our core of 140 attendees into the next stage of growth and ministry to this community of over 5000 people. Does the following describe
- I’m good at getting people motivated and involved in our mission
- I love to laugh
- I have a huge heart for the unchurched and people far from God
- I’m not afraid to roll up my sleeves and work hard
- I long to be part of a team that will stretch me in my leadership and spiritual growth
- I love to learn and try new things
- I have a heart for small-town America and seeing communities transformed
Is this you? If so, read on. Here’s what you’d be doing as our campus pastor:
- Reproduce the HVCC culture
- Identify, recruit and develop key ministry leaders
- Protect and advance the vision of HVCC
- Lead the weekend services in line with the HVCC values
- Implement and oversee the key HVCC systems
- Recruit and develop teams in all areas of the church
- Manage the campus budget
Sound a little daunting? Don’t worry because we will provide an experienced multisite coach that will help you get started.
If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, we want to talk to you TODAY!
Please send us a current resume, picture, and tell us what interests you about this position to firstname.lastname@example.org