Crossings Community Church is a Christ-centered church that is passionate about reaching the community with the love of Jesus. Crossings is a fast growing church that seeks to build Christ-centered people through gathering together, focusing on Jesus, serving
our city, and impacting our world. Our Children’s ministry currently reaches over 800 kids every Sunday. We are seeking a Children’s Ministry Elementary Director. This position reports to the Director of Children’s Ministry.
1. Assist in maintaining the highest possible ministry standards and professional ethics in accordance with the goals, Purpose Statement, and Core Values of Crossings Community Church.
2. Support the leadership of CCC, contributing to the spirit of unity among the staff and congregation.
3. Provide general oversight and coordination of all programming, leaders, and children second through fourth grades.
4. Locate and adapt curriculum and resources to meet the spiritual needs of children.
5. Develop ministry methods that are relevant to the changing needs of our culture and families.
6. Participate in leadership for special programs such as VBS, Kid Faith, Arise Conference, etc. as requested or assigned.
7. Develop methods for connecting children and families to the church body.
8. Complete any other tasks related to Children’s Ministry as requested.
9. Represent CCC in civic and ministry-related efforts as approved.
Skills Required for Position:
The Elementary Director should exhibit spiritual gifts such as exhortation, helps, mercy, teaching, faith, encouragement, wisdom, and administration. He/she shall be a proven, effective leader in the areas of responsibility attached to this position.
Education and Experience:
The Elementary Director shall possess an undergraduate degree, at a minimum, with experience in education and/or ministry, administration, and management.
If you are interested please send all resumes to Ashley Fuhr at firstname.lastname@example.org.