We are a growing Baptist church of about 250 looking to add a second full-time pastor to our staff. We are looking for someone who will be an additional source of ministry and leadership to our congregation and to help focus on specific ministry needs that
need direction and administration in our church, namely our youth and children's ministry. This will be a position that will involve working well with volunteers of various ages, teaching and preaching, and assisting the pastor in shepherding the congregation.
As stated above, this will be a full-time position with a salary package of $40,000 plus benefits. Below is a list of the various responsibilities.
If interested in learning more, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank-you.
You can learn more about our church by visiting our website www.fbcshelburn.com
- Assist the Senior Pastor in carrying out various pastoral responsibilites, such as preaching, teaching, counseling, visitation, funerals, and weddings.
- Coordinate, direct, and administrate the children's ministry of the church. Enlist, train, and oversee volunteers to help carry out the ministry. Work in conjunction with volunteer leaders to develop and coordinate educational and discipleship ministries
(VBS, Sunday School..etc.)
- Coordinate, direct, and administrate the youth ministry of the church. Enlist, train, and oversee volunteers to help carry out the youth ministry. Work with our volunteer leaders to provide the resources they need to do the ministry. Help to organize and
facilitate various youth events and trips.
- Be intentional about building relationships with families of the youth and children in our church. Be available in emergency situations for hospital and home visitations. Communicate and interact with the families of students. Provide one-on-one or family
counseling as needed or able. Maintain a recordkeeping system to track the youth and children of our church.
- Coordinate, direct, and administrate the young adult ministry of the church. Work with our young adults (college-age) in helping them to maintain a connection to our church body. Provide opportunities them to meet on a regular basis for bible teaching
and fellowship. Strategize about how to reach out to our students away at school.