Title: Youth Pastor/ Youth Ministry Leader
To fulfill the mission of the church of impacting our world by being and building spiritually and emotionally healthy followers of Jesus Christ by developing a ministry to middle school and high school youth at Christ the King Vineyard Church.
Gifts and Passions Needed:
- Pastor’s Heart
- Accountable to Lead Pastor
- Works with Church Staff and Youth Ministry Team.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing a team approach to youth ministry at Christ the King Vineyard Church.
- To recruit, develop and oversee a team of youth ministry leaders
- To plan, develop, and implement all aspects of a balanced youth ministry in the areas of group building, worship, discipleship, missions, and outreach in coordination with a youth ministry team and the larger church staff.
- To create an inclusive youth ministry culture that represents the values of the church and formats itself to both building up believers and reaching out to unchurched youth.
- To maintain a vibrant walk with Jesus with healthy relationships and boundaries in life and ministry
- To build a large thriving youth ministry
- To attend a weekly staff meeting and other key staff and church service events
- To develop an integrative approach to youth ministry within the larger church
- To be a team player
- To be able to fill the pulpit a few times a year as needed.
Commitments: 10-15 Hours per week.