OAK POINTE CHURCH POSITION DESCRIPTION
TITLE: Graphic Designer
START DATE: TBD
STATUS: Part-time (30 hours)
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Oak Pointe’s graphic designer will uphold our standard of creative
excellence by designing engaging content for print, web, screen and social media.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Creative Manager
Works closely with the Creative Team
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ: Loving God and loving others, exhibiting
a desire to live in relationship with those within the church and without.
1. Education: Degree in graphic design
2. Experience: Agency/studio background in print and web. Proficient in Adobe Creative
Suite/Cloud; basic knowledge of html, php & css a plus
3. Characteristics: A servant’s spirit and Christian character in the areas of integrity,
dependability and perseverance; detail oriented; self-starter; team player
4. Skills: Exceptional creativity & innovation; excellent use of typography; strong verbal and
written communication skills; ability to multitask
5. Requirements: Full commitment to Oak Pointe Church including affirmation of our
mission, values, and beliefs.
6. Portfolio Presentation.