Worship/Media/Technology – Associate Worship Arts Director
This is a full time position with benefits. We are a growing Church of 1500 looking for a Worship Arts Associate to join our Worship Ministry.
We currently have 4 services. One on Saturday night and three on Sunday morning.
We are in the midst of building a new worship center that will be done towards the end of the year.
Lake Havasu City is a great place to live and we have a great team who works hard and likes to have fun! We are 3 hrs. driving distance to Las Vegas and Phoenix and 5 hrs to San Diego and Los Angeles.
Our Worship team consists of a Full time Worship Arts Pastor, Part Time Worship Leader, Part time Tech Director, Part Time Media Tech, Part Time Choir Director and Part Time Traditional Service Leader
Our music is guitar and keyboard driven. A typical Song Set will include:
Hillsong United, Hillsong Young and Free, Bethel, Passion, Citizens, Phil Wickham,
Elevation Worship, Redman, etc.
Musical and Technical excellence.
Strong Vocal and Guitar or Keyboard Skills.
Experience leading a worship band.
Willingness to be a part of a close-knit team built on trust
The Ability to move beyond the traditional mindset of worship and church
The Ability to laugh and have fun in an atmosphere of Casual Excellence.
Some Experience with Propresenter and Planning Center.
Will help lead our weekend services
Will help lead our Student Band, Celebrate Recovery and Chapel.
Will assist in the day to day operation of the Worship Arts Ministry
1 Live out and promote the staff values as outlined in the CBC Staff Handbook
2 In partnership with the Creative Arts Team, assist in the creation of the Big Idea and oversee the facilitation and execution of its technical and environmental arts components in the weekend worship experience.
3 In partnership with the Pastor of Worship Arts, Technical Directors, worship arts assistant, create and execute meaningful worship experience weekly.
4 Assemble, equip, and lead technical teams, decorating and staging teams to execute programming.
5 Facilitate and lead weekend service musical worship as needed.
6 Oversee, develop, and maintain the musical and technical equipment of the worship ministry in order to execute its purposes.
- Lead with an infectious and enthusiastic attitude.
- Maintain a strong work ethic that supports the meeting of personal and church wide goals.
- Lead ministry from a team concept. (Me to We)
- Maintain honest and healthy relationships with co-workers.
In partnership with the Creative Arts Team, assist in the creation of the Big Idea and oversee the facilitation and execution of its technical and environmental arts components in the weekend worship experience.
- Contribute to the Big Idea brainstorming sessions.
- Oversee the creation, development and execution of technical and environmental components associated with the weekend worship experience that inspire and further the purposes of the church.
- Work with Director of Media and Worship Pastor to ensure that the weekend worship services are posted on the Calvary website.
- Oversee and facilitate the technical and environments components of worship and performance concerts.
- Oversee and facilitate the technical and environmental components, as needed for church wide outreach events and other ministry events.
Help Tech Director Assemble, equip, and lead technical teams, decorating and staging teams to execute programming.
- Help Tech Director Assemble, equip, and facilitate technical teams in the areas of sound, lighting, PowerPoint, video (excluding pre-produced components), etc.
- Assemble, equip, and facilitate a decorating and staging team to further enhance the weekend worship experience.
- Assist in the leading and facilitation of the worship leadership teams to help facilitate day to day and weekly worship team operations.
Facilitate and lead weekend service musical worship as needed.
- Create worship set in conjunction with Worship Pastor.
- Develop musical charts for musicians through planning center and other areas.
- Rehearse musicians for worship services
- Lead worship from stage.
- Schedule and facilitate the execution of routine maintenance of worship arts equipment.
- Ensure that volunteers are adequately trained on equipment.
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE $30-35K PLUS BENEFITS
Note: All staff will be given and assigned other duties and tasks that are necessary for the day to day operations of the church. The duties and tasks will be given by their Supervisor based upon church need and the skills of the staff member.
Please DO NOT reply via Churchstaffing. Send resume and video links to
Resumes without video links will not be considered.