Fellowship Community Church North Campus Worship Leader
Fellowship Community Church is a multi-site church
Ground Rules for Application:
We thank you in advance. The Search Team requests that you please respect our process by following these ground rules:
1. Candidates will submit documents and communications VIA E-MAIL ONLY to: email@example.com
A. Cover letter
C. 3 professional references (preferably recent employers) No references will be contacted without candidate’s approval.
D. (Optional) Electronic example of leading worship
2. Candidates will make NO individual phone calls, e-mails, or personal visits to talk with church staff, church members, or Search Team
3. Search Team will acknowledge receipt of application via E-MAIL ONLY and notify applicant of future steps.
Receiving resumes for 30 day period.
Purpose: To provide leadership and direction for our worship experiences and to be sensitive to the Spirit’s leading in developing a continuously growing understanding of the worship of God through the element
of music and the arts.
Overseer: Campus Pastor
Hours: 15-30 Hours (Hours are negotiable)
- Lead worship directly or schedule trained worship leaders in all such events.
- Assess and encourage musical/artistic growth, while creating a cohesive and accountable team who leads the congregation to participatory worship.
- Recruit new talent, schedule periodic try-outs for prospects, and build team rotations.
- Develop and mentor musicians and potential worship leadership within the team.
- Insure all set design/changes are implemented.
- Assemble set list, charts and any tools to lead the rehearsals in a timely manner.
- Work with other Sunday morning service elements and team members (sound, video, drama) for smooth transitions and preparedness
- Support the mission and vision of Fellowship Community Church
- Must live in the Roanoke Valley
- Team-spirit of collaboration with other campuses
- Willingness to do Whatever-It Takes attitude