Mount Ararat Baptist Church
Accountable to: Worship & Arts Pastor
Do you live to recruit and equip volunteers for video, audio, lighting and other worship production roles? Are you passionate about leading production teams to the highest standards of excellence, but just as important, shepherding them to have a deeper walk with Christ? Are you experienced and highly skilled in video, staging or lighting, but prefer to invest in leading others instead of being tied to a piece of gear yourself? If this describes you, then we want to talk!
The position of Production Director for MABC is responsible for recruiting, equipping, spiritually shepherding and providing overall leadership to the production teams at Mount Ararat’s two worship campus venues. Requires strong knowledge of AVL systems and experience in live production, which includes camera operation, switching, theatrical lighting, and audio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the multimedia requirements of Mount Ararat Worship Arts.
- Execute the programming for the weekend Worship Experience.
- Invest in and train volunteers to build healthy teams.
- Develop and lead strategies in the Spiritual Discipleship/Development of production team.
- Develop and lead strategies in recruiting, equipping and assimilating leaders who serve in Video, Lighting, CG, Staging, and Producing.
- Collaborate with Technical Director on the creative direction of services.
- Assists in maintaining and utilizing AVL equipment for individual church ministries.
- Oversee operation, maintenance and purchasing of video equipment
- Design, film, edit and ultimately produce in-house video deliverables to enhance the Worship experience, as well as provide video support to the educational ministries as available
- Coordinate the video recording of services.
- Oversee production and broadcast for both campuses.
- Purchase equipment and supplies within the budget for the ministry, maintaining excellence of quality and sound stewardship of funds.
- Oversee operation, maintenance and purchase of lighting equipment.
- Design and coordinate weekend light designs based on series and stage design.
- Lead the charge in the development of design and implementation of stage designs across our worship environments.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
- A heart for the local church and a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- 3-5 years of related experience within Audio/Visual industry and/or church live event production.
- In-depth technical knowledge of AVL systems.
- Ability to produce great work results through relentless organization, uncompromising integrity, effective communication and proactive problem solving.
- Likes to take initiative on projects, locates gaps in processes, and enjoys seeing a project through to the end.
- Desires to provide exceptional work experiences for ministry leaders and volunteers.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a high-pressure environment.
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with, and leading, teams.
- True leader who influences others to next-level performance.
- Possesses great time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Willing, and able, to delegate with oversight and inspection.
- Dependability in accomplishing projects on time.
- Positive, proactive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Great artistic direction and intuition in all environments.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Technical DirectorVale Church
- Bloomington, Illinois
- September 29
Video Communications AssistantFirst Baptist Church Arlington
- Arlington, Texas
- September 28
Technical DirectorAustin Ridge Bible Church
- Austin, Texas
- September 27
Technical DirectorAda Bible Church
- Ada, Michigan
- September 27
Worship & Creative ArtsVintage Faith Church
- Santa Cruz, California
- September 27