Qualities & Responsibilities
- Must be a disciple of Jesus Christ and love His church.
- Must be a motivated self-starter eager to grow into this growing position.
- Must desire to be an invested and fully participating member of our church.
- Pastor will lead all musical aspects of our Sunday morning worship service including leading up front.
- With the assistance of the lead pastor will select songs and music and craft the Sunday morning worship experience.
- Seek out and schedule members of congregation to do special music during services.
- Must be accomplished on the guitar, piano, or both.
- Will run our weekly worship practice.
- Must be aware of current contemporary worship music and enjoy listening to it.
- Must also have an appreciation for the classic hymns of our faith.
Youth & Children
- Attend weekly youth nights and youth group activities helping our Youth Pastor as needed.
- If candidate is male than he will lead the boys small group time during the youth night.
- Initiate an elementary school level ministry to meet twice a month. This can be based on current ministries (Awana, Pioneer Clubs, etc.) or something created on own.
- Have bulletin prepared for each Sunday service.
- Promote church through social media weekly.
- Send out weekly email church newsletter.
- Learn about, implement, and use a church wide software program to help maintain accurate records.