Windsor Road Christian Church is an independent Christian Church at home in the mainstream of the evangelical world.
We are looking for a leader of leaders to oversee and give strategic direction to volunteer teams, lead worship in a compelling way, and create Sunday worship experiences that encourage and empower the body of believers at WRCC. We are looking for someone
with the ability to lead worship in a multicultural setting as we look to move that direction with intentionality.
- A spiritually and emotionally healthy person reflecting the leadership character traits of 1Timothy 3 and Titus 1
- Someone who is passionate about helping people grow in their relationship with God
- A focus on Christ exalting times of corporate multicultural worship
- 3+ years of full-time experience working in Worship Ministry or equivalent
- A commitment to excellence, honesty, and integrity
- A highly effective leader with gifts in building teams and creative planning and who motivates others to lead well
- A person with an undergraduate degree along with continuing training and development
- A mature, self-sacrificing team player who is committed to both the success of the ministry and others
- Solid organizational skills for planning, budgeting, delegation, and meeting deadlines
- A full agreement with Windsor Road’s doctrinal statement and teaching
Compensation is competitive and includes vacation, medical leave, continuing education, personal days, bereavement leave, and medical insurance for the employee and his/her family within the limits allowed by our policy manual.
Please go to http://www.windsorroad.org/careers/worship-arts-minister/ for more information on the application process or send your resume, cover letter, video of you leading worship, and references to email@example.com.