We are a young and growing church located minutes from Washington DC and Baltimore. We have a big vision to reach thousands of people for Jesus Christ in a very populated area. We currently have a childrens ministry average of around 60 and growing!
God has big plans for the Cause Church and we are excited about where he is taking us! We are an Assembly of God church and we operate in a Hillsong Church Model.
-Has a passion for ministry
- Love for children and families
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
-Have a vision for the ministry and able to take people there
-Possess great people skills.
-Able to handle conflict
- Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages birth – 5th grade, including Sunday mornings, summer programming, special events, etc…
- Choose and prepare curriculum for each program and each age level.
- Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
- Recruit, train, schedule and lead teams of volunteers.
- Provide care for children and families within the church including hospital visits and follow-up.
- Maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new children and families into the church
- Plan and oversee special events such as VBS, Fall Festival, Baby Dedications, etc.
-Willing to jump in and serve other areas on the staff that need to be fulliflled.
-Able to teach with clarity