Westminster Presbyterian Church
JOB DESCRIPTION: Director of Children’s Ministries
Objective: The purpose of the Westminster Presbyterian Church (WPC) Children’s Ministries is to impact children and their families with the Good News of Jesus Christ, through an age-appropriate ministry which seeks a maturing experience
in Christian faith and life which is Bible-based, Christ-centered, Spirit-empowered, and Mission-minded.
Target group: Birth-Grade 5.
- Lead a ministry with the children of WPC that teaches them the basics of the faith and leads them toward a transformational relationship with Jesus as Savior through means of evangelistic, missional, and educational programming.
- Demonstrates ability to teach, lead, administer, and multi-task.
- Compatibility with reformed theology and belief in the authority of scripture
- 2 years experience in children’s ministry preferable
- Demonstrates computer skills (MS office, web-site development)
- Demonstrates understanding of child development and educational theory
Intrested applicants should view a complete job description at wpclubbock.org/careers and follow the instructions on the careers page to submit an application.