The Park Church, Charlotte, NC
The Park Ministries aspires to continuously develop, implement and monitor a musical program that engages all ages with diversity and relevance. We deliver a broad suite of music including hymns, anthems as well as gospel. Our Worship and Arts Leaders
are highly skilled in voice as well as instrument acumen. In addition, they are able to mine diverse talent, teach, and develop singers, musician, mime as well as those gifted in forms of art. Worship and Arts Leaders:
- Align Staff and Laity singularly in and across multi campuses to present the Gospel seamlessly, distinctively and with a consistently branded sound; irrespective of when, how and where you
choose to connect with The Park.
Work and collaborate with high integrity, selflessness, and in a respectful, inclusive and cooperative way in order to glorify God, expand the Kingdom as well as lose unnecessary distinctions
such as persons, places, and styles. We zealously want our best for God.
- Are grounded in Biblical faith. Able to critique music/song for appropriateness and relevance across generations and cultures. Faith produces an obedience and curiosity, learning, testing
and passion to join God where He is working despite obstacles, excuses or ambiguity. Genuinely care that we are above reproach in owning the vision in an unparalleled manner; even when no one is looking.
- Have high character, are renown, respected and are catalyst for change.
Core Proposed Duties –
- Leadership and Management Competencies Performing and leading especially during Services (Sunday, Wednesdays, Funerals, Special Occasions). This includes:
- Working together to decide on and teach the Hymn of the Month
- Coordinating all band members and singers to ensure their timely presence and attention throughout the worship experience.
- Finding and teaching new music to enhance the worship experiences on Sundays and Wednesdays.
- Working with backup musicians in the event of absence.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert Functionally with Senior Leaders. Expertise in Song, Music, Mime, as well as Arts. Expected to research, design, prepare song and music for function proactively
and highly partners with cohort as well as Executive Minister & Experience Production Director. A.) Design Excellence The Park Way; B.) Build Leader meeting and planning routines; C.) Delivery 3-5 Year Plan in partnership with Marketing; D.) Benchmark and
Identify Best in Class; E.) Reports to Chief of Staff. Dotted lines to Executive Minister and Director to form a matrix.
- Communicate, Coach, Practice, Develop and Calibrate
Lay Leaders in this Segment. Part of the pending process includes vetting a concept for The Park Worship & Arts Academy. In addition, it involves assessing praise leaders, teams, music in and across sites as Praise and Worship Leader.
- Own diagnosis, prognosis, remedy as well as mid course just in time changes. Work with other Churches and Organizations to ensure multi cultural engagement and growth. Ensure a high quality
of praise leaders, members as well as development pipeline for succession across all areas. Engage our Youth in a way that encourages and promotes growth in faith; raise confidence that they will stay with Christ post High School.
Chief of Staff, Executive Minister and Production & Experience Director enable and support the “personal and professional best of our Worship and Arts Leaders, Contractors and Lay Leaders.” To focus our shared success.
College degree in a related field required, post graduate work preferred.