The Journey Church is very passionate about creating exciting environments for our kids along with equiping our parents to connect and grow with thier children spiritually. We are literally known as church where our kids drag thier parents to Church. We
are hiring a Director of our entire children's ministry. If you are interested in applying please follow the steps below.
1. Please go to our website to learn more about our church: www.gojourneychurch.com
2. Please read job description below.
2. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Journey Kids Director/Pastor
The children’s ministry of Journey Church, provides relevant, age appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids from birth to 5th grade. During all weekend worship experiences, ministry for kids is provided and executed by a large base of volunteers
led by the Journey Kids Director.
The Journey Kids director will work with the Campus Pastor to achieve the goals of Journey Church They will also be responsible for the specific goals related to a successful kids ministry.
We are looking for a LEADER who is excited, passionate and experienced in creating amazing kids environments, building great teams and helping kids and parents connect with God together.
If you are passionate this position keep reading for details.
- Passionate about sharing Journey Kids ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers
- Able to build a team that leads and executes Journey Kids ministry by inspiring others to serve in Journey Kids.
- Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development
- A strong communicator who listens well
- A proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
- Grow campus attendance by creating and implementing a strategy that draws families in to the church through Journey Kids ministry
- Lead and develop teams and volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the Journey Kids team
- Create a presence of Journey Kids ministry in the community
- Minister to the families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home
- Be a model for those who attend Journey Church by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism