The successful candidate will be a catalytic leader for the entire congregation, will demonstrate the leadership ability to strategically and collaboratively discern the ministry priorities of Harvest Bible Chapel, and will empower its staff to further support
the congregation in all areas of discipleship and ministry.
In 1988, eighteen people stepped out in faith to form a new church.
They had a vision for proclaiming the authority of God’s Word without apology, for lifting high the name of Jesus through worship, for believing firmly in the power of prayer, and for sharing the good news of Jesus with boldness. Harvest Bible Chapel was
born September 18th 1988 with James MacDonald serving as Senior Pastor.
The mission of Harvest Bible Chapel is to glorify God through the fulfillment of the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20).
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, management, and execution to achieve vision/mission, strategies, and goals.
- Manage and oversee all staff, operations, and initiatives.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Align staff to systems, structure, and processes.
- Drive best practices and KPI’s to ensure focus, ongoing progress, and change management.
- Create a culture of urgency, accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Develop and multiply leaders, staff, and talents.
- Shepherd members, staff and congregation
- Create disciples
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree from Bible College and Masters from Seminary preferred
Work Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years professional development and oversight in full-time ministry
- 2+ years leading church as Lead Pastor with congregation/membership of 4,000+
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Personal and growing relationship with Jesus
- Must be a member of Harvest Bible Chapel or become an active member within 6 months of employment
- Natural catalyst with high sense of urgency, drive, and energy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High ability to handle confidential information