***To be considered you must have attended a Catalyst Conference or Drive Conference in the past****
We are a church that has grown from 1000 to over 2000 people over the last year. God is doing some very exciting things in our community and we are looking for a campus pastor to oversee our 1500 person Campus located in Lake Worth Florida.
Palm Beach County is not the Bible Belt so you would have to have a passion to reach and relate to the un-churched.
To understand our church culture better the churches we are most influenced by are: North Point, Life Church, Passion City, and City Church.
What to do to apply:
1. Visit our website to learn about the church: gojourneychurch.com
2. Review job description below
3. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Send any video links of you teaching/doing announcements
Lake Worth Campus Pastor
Full-Time, Exempt Position
The Campus Pastor is responsible for the overall growth and development of a Journey Church Campus and facilitating a strong connection between the campus and the Lead Pastor of Journey Church. This includes leading and pastoring the campus congregation, aligning to the heart of vision of the Journey Church. Internalizing and carry this vision to the campus, building teams and developing leaders who carry out ministry strategies as set by Journey’s leadership team, connecting with and pastoring the community, and, overseeing development of healthy disciples and a high functioning campus that makes a positive difference in their community.
This position reports to: The Lead Pastor
- Must be able to relate well with staff, members, guests, and volunteers.
- Must be a flexible and teachable team player.
- Requires the ability to accomplish assigned projects through other ministry staff; utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines;
- Demonstrates the ability to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities;
- Able to handle confidential matters and material with excellence.
- The ability to teach 6 to 12 times a year (Optional based upon passion & gifting)
- Transferring Journey Church DNA – champion, teach, encourage and live out the DNA of Journey Church as defined by our Core Values. As necessary, lovingly and truthfully correct behaviors not in line with these values.
- Build a Strong Connection to Lead Pastor – facilitate healthy, spiritual oversight of the Lead Pastor to the campus congregation. Actively verbalize and lead campus goals and strategies to align with the vision of Journey Church and the heart and passion of our lead pastor.
- Spiritual & Ministry Oversight – as an extension and representative of our Senior Pastor, shepherd, care, lead, correct and protect the people of the campus. Provide day-to-day management of the staff and individual ministries including goal setting, evaluations, T&L, hiring and problem-solving. Build a sense of team, fun and unity within the leadership of the campus.
- Recruit Equip & Empower Leaders – identify, equip and release an army of volunteer and paid leaders who carry out effective Ministry.
- Weekend Attendance – healthy things grow! Assess and strategically address growth lids, leverage momentum and create opportunities for growth.
- Financial Giving – steward the culture of generosity and sowing into God’s Kingdom through tithes and offerings. Spearhead any fundraising efforts to support the development of the campus or church-wide initiatives.
- Campus Discipleship – Ensure that people within every age group are growing in their love, commitment and sacrifice for Jesus. Although growth opportunities are led by individual ministries, the overall spiritual temperature of a campus falls to the leadership of the Campus Pastor.
- Reaching the Community – represent Journey Church within the community, partner with local opportunities, build bridges and pastor the community as they have need or want of spiritual leadership. Vision cast reaching the community and encouraging evangelism.
I’ve read and I understand the duties and responsibilities of this position.
1. Your Friends determine Your Future
Are you in a Small Group?
2. Input Influences Output
How much time are you spending inputting God's Word?
3. Application Leads to Transformation
Are you living what you're learning?
4. Your giving determines your receiving
What are you giving to God?
5. Serve God by Serving Others
How are you using your time, treasures and talents to serve others?
6. Gods’ ways are better than our ways
Are there areas in your life where your imperfect will is keeping you from experiencing God's perfect will?
7. One invite can change a life
Who are you investing in and inviting to church?
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
- San Diego, California
- September 26
Ecclesia - Campus PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Houston, Texas
- September 26
Campus PastorManchester Christian Church
- Manchester, New Hampshire
- September 26
newhope church - Campus Pastor - ColumbiaVanderbloemen Search Group
- Columbia, South Carolina
- September 22
Lead Team PastorDestiny Harvest Church
- Columbia, Maryland
- September 22