The COO - Church Planting provides leadership, management, and execution of all Harvest Bible Fellowship staff, operations, and initiatives to achieve the vision/mission, strategies, and goals. This person is the General Manager and oversees strategic and
operational management with a centralized/decentralized structure. Builds systems to achieve operational excellence and creates a culture of urgency, accountability, and continuous improvement.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, management, and execution to achieve vision/mission, strategies, and goals.
- Manage and oversee all staff, operations, and initiatives.
- Build systems, structure, technology, and quality assurance to achieve operational excellence.
- Implement best practices and KPI’s to ensure focus, ongoing progress, and change management.
- Crate a culture of urgency, accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Attract, develop, and multiply leaders, staff, and talents.
- Build and cultivate relationships with peers, leaders, and HBF Senior Pastors.
- Implement monthly management reporting.
- Meet budget and financial targets.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Business and MBA preferred
Work Experience Requirements:
- 10+ years executive level leadership success in the marketplace and/or Christian non-profit as a #1 or #2
- High Management Proficiency – General, Strategic, Operational, Change, Project
- High Business Acumen – Operations, Structure-Systems-Process, Finance, Marketing/Sales
- 2+ years of ministry experience as a pastor, staff, elder/deacon, or volunteer leader
- 2+ years of experience on non-profit boards/committees
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Personal and growing relationship with Jesus
- Must be a member of Harvest Bible Chapel or become an active member within 6 months of employment
- Meet the qualification of and elder/overseer (1 Timothy and Titus 3)
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High ability to handle confidential information