Combined Ministry of Worship Leader and Youth Director
Our church is located in West Palm Beach, Florida. We are a multi-generational, multi-cultural, diverse socio-economic church of approximately 200 souls.
We are seeking an individual who can serve the dual ministries of Worship Leader and Youth Minister.
Music Ministries: We are seeking a Worship Leader who minsters to both the head and the heart. Worship is a teaching ministry that necessitates true biblical doctrine while engaging the heart with appropriate emotion.
We seek a worship leader who has a demonstrated ability to lead musicians and vocalists as well as handle the relational challenges of leadership with grace and truth.
We currently offer one “blended” contemporary worship service on Sunday. In our situation, that means one contemporized hymn arrangement mixed with classic worship songs from the 70s to the latest contemporary music.
1. A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing, personal relationship with Him.
2. Align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of our church.
3. Minimum 2-3 years’ experience leading worship is preferred.
4. Skilled vocalist and instrumentalist who can lead worship from piano, keyboard, and/or guitar.
5. Strong working knowledge of sound equipment and ability to train volunteers in AV.
6. Develop volunteer musicians and artists currently within the church.
7. Recruit and develop new singers and instrumentalists.
8. Maintain music and sound equipment.
9. Possess strong communication gifts and an engaging “up-front stage presence.”
10. Organized, and preferably proficient in Planning Center, Song Select, PowerPoint, and Pro-Presenter to organize music and communicate with teams.
Youth Ministry Responsibilities:
A. Plan and lead a midweek (currently Wednesday night) youth event.
B. Plan and/or lead the Sunday morning Youth Bible Class.
C. Plan and implement special youth ministry events like camp, retreats, socials, and special outreaches.
D. As time permits, build relationships with teens outside of regular youth ministry events.
E. Mobilize volunteers to help with the youth ministry.
F. Manage the Youth Budget in collaboration with the church financial secretary.
A. High commitment to Jesus Christ.
B. Love of teenagers.
C. Agreement with the Southern Baptist doctrinal statement (The Baptist Faith and Message 2000).
D. Basic training/experience and skills in youth ministry.
E. High standards of Christian conduct.
F. Responsible, self-motivated.
G. Ability to relate and work well with others.
Each ministry will require 10-15 hours per-week for a total of 20-30 hours weekly. This position will permit working limited hours outside the church. Compensation will range from $20,000s to low $30,000s annually depending on qualifications.
Please respond by letter of interest and résumé. Worship leading video links such as YouTube or Vimeo are required.
Contact: Steven firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship Leader, Niceville CampusCrosspoint
- Niceville, Florida
- October 24
Director of Worship ArtsCalvary Community Church
- Manteca, California
- October 24
Lighting DirectorParkview Christian Church
- Orland Park, Illinois
- October 24
Youth PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- October 22
Pastor of Worship & Music- Highland ParkChurchology Staffing
- Madison Heights, Michigan
- October 20