1. Production of video projects for worship services. This includes creating, producing and directing video shoots, editing and delivery to all campuses.
2. Generation of creative video ideas and writing of scripts and storyboards.
3. Oversee all video/projections systems at all worship venues/campuses to ensure they in proper working order.
4. Direct and support the AV team with all video project responsibilities.
5. Encourage teamwork, spiritual leadership and mutual respect and support to develop and grow staff and volunteers.
6. Oversee completion and delivery of all weekend media to all campuses.
7. Creation of graphics and artwork for sermon series and events.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
1. Good interpersonal and leadership skills
2. Experience with creating, lighting, shooting and editing video
3. Final Cut knowledge and experience
4. Embracing a spiritual leadership and all in culture
5. Ability to train, lead and grow the video team staff and volunteers.
6. Understanding of audio and lighting systems (this is a plus in experience)
7. To have passion to multiplying unpaid servants/volunteers who are committed to telling powerful stories of life change and producing irresistible worship environments.
1. Current resume
2. Video reel or files of current original productions you have produced/directed.