Please email email@example.com for an Employment Application:
This Full Time (40-50 hours) position is involved in both the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage at their campus.
Skills and Job Requirements:
- Direct technical aspects of services and other productions, checking and switching between video sources, and taking responsibility for the on-air product, including camera shots and graphics.
- Oversee the production process at their respective campus or venue
- Test equipment in order to ensure proper operation.
- Make sure that services run smoothly and are of good quality
- Work out the human and material resources needed at their campus
- Supervise and assign duties to volunteers engaged in technical control and production of services.
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Assist in Technical and Lighting Helpdesk Tickets
- Operate equipment to produce programs or broadcast live programs from remote locations
- Train workers in use of equipment such as switchers, cameras, monitors, microphones, and lights.
- Liaison between different ministry heads and the Production Director
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supervise and motivate a team of volunteers
- Identify training needs of volunteers
- Results oriented, intelligent, well-rounded, adaptable to frequent changes and able to produce high quality work under pressure.
- Creative, conceptual thinker, able to see ideas through to completion in a rapidly changing environment.
- Able to commit to the core values and belief of Calvary Chapel Melbourne and adhere to those values in the assigned projects.
- Manage time and schedules well, and meet deadlines consistently. Capable of handling several tasks at once and following through.
- Maintain a flexible spirit in order to change task quickly at the director’s discretion.
- Great communication skills – verbal and written.
- Work with little supervision or direction.
- Team player.
- Mature and ongoing relationship with Christ.
- Regularly attend church services.
- Servant-heart and optimistic attitude.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship and Creative Arts PastorFusion Bible Church
- Durant, Oklahoma
- December 10
Web SpecialistWestwood Community Church
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- December 8
Technical Arts DirectorMid-Cities Community Church
- Midland, Texas
- December 7
Technical / Video DirectorPeoples Church | Fresno
- Fresno, California
- December 7
Front End Web DeveloperCentral Christian Church
- Mesa, Arizona
- December 5