Signs you may be our next copywriter:
- You come up with at least 30 options when writing a headline before you find what you’re looking for.
- You know the difference between imply and infer.
- You think long and write short.
- You can hold your own in a surprisingly competitive game of 4-square.
- You understand copy and design work together, but copy wears the pants in the relationship.
- You have range – headlines to tweets to paragraphs of web copy – bring it on.
- You have skin of the thicker variety.
- You have experience you can show in the form of writing samples.
- You don’t remember the last time you quit something.
If you think this is you, here’s the next step in your interview:
Describe Elevation Church in 100 words or less.
Email your 100 words and a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Led by Pastor Steven Furtick, Elevation Church is based in Charlotte, NC, with multiple locations in the greater Charlotte area and beyond. Recently named #1 mid-size place to work by the Charlotte Business Journal and the recipient of a “Great Rated!”
award by the Great Place to Work Institute, Elevation Church currently has new opportunities for passionate, innovative, Jesus-loving people to join the family. If you’re interested in seeing God use you in ways you never imagined, you might just
want to apply right now.