Production Technology Director
Objective: Align Sound, lighting and video technology with well-trained technicians to support all ministries and programs of theChapel.
- Oversee the maintenance and deployment of all production technology inventory.
- Recruit and train volunteers and staff to effectively operate the equipment and support ministry atmospheres.
- Proactively research and propose economical technology solutions that continually increase flexibility and excellence; always keeping things feeling new and fresh.
- Be a contributor to the creative arts team by participating in meetings and faithfully executing on assigned tasks.
- Regular maintenance, organization and cleaning of all production areas.
- Installation and setup of new equipment, processes and systems.
- Manage equipment repairs and replacement.
- Manage the production supply inventory.
- Experienced sound reinforcement engineer with the ability to tailor an excellent mix according to the values of theChapel worship experience.
- A familiarity with modern technology including digital sound consoles, network audio, intelligent lighting systems, and high-definition broadcast video w/ online streaming.
- Light construction and scenic building experience.
- Working knowledge of theatrical lighting practices, color theory and DMX programming. Also, lighting for video.
- Deep understanding of various video display technologies including broadcast cameras, projectors, displays.
- System design knowledge and experience.
- Agile learner with a teachable spirit.
- Creative problem solver.