Thank you for your interest in the Minister of Worship Arts position at Victory Baptist Church. From this point on, send all other emails to email@example.com. If you are interested in applying for the position, please follow the instructions below.
In your email, please submit:
- Your resume in pdf format.
- Your answers to the following questions:
- How did you hear about the position?
- Briefly tell us your testimony.
- Do you play an instrument while you lead worship? If so, what?
- What experience have you had in leading a worship band or praise team?
- Any questions that you may have.
If you have not received a full ministry description, please see the copy below.
Pastor Steve Moore and the Personnel Team,
Victory Baptist Church
2216 Armstrong Mill Road
Lexington, KY 40515
Minister of Worship Arts Victory Baptist Church, Lexington, KY Personnel Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ministry Description (v2.5.15)
Part-time: $10,000-$12,500 + (based on responsibilities, experience and hours), 10 - 15 hours.
Supervisor: Lead Pastor
Summary: The Minister of Worship Arts needs a deep love for Jesus Christ and His people. He will serve with the Lead Pastor in the Sunday morning worship experience. Victory Baptist enjoys a more contemporary style of music and desires to include creative
and varied components to achieve a worship service that honors God, exalts Christ, is Spirit led and leads people to a higher level of individual worship.
The position responsibilities include:
1) Organize, plan and lead practice and congregational worship: Help organize the order and flow of Sunday morning worship with the Pastor.
2) Facilitate leaders and teams for service in worship ministries: Praise team, worship band, and audio/video team. As time allows, other possibilities may include media, drama, choir, dance, etc.
3) Empower passion of volunteers and work well with other staff.
4) Staff meetings: Meet with Pastor to coordinate and plan.
5) Other duties as assigned by Pastor.
1) We are looking for a creative, Spirit-led individual who is comfortable ministering in a worship setting that is conservative in theology but non-traditional in methodology.
2) We are a multi-generational church that was founded in 1992. We are growing toward an emphasis of building community and outreach.
3) The church currently has a full-time Lead Pastor and four part-time staff members: Children, Students, Pastoral Care and Administrative Assistant.
4) We currently run approximately 140 in weekly worship. On a typical Sunday, our worship leader leads a praise team and praise band (piano, electric guitar, bass and drums).