NewSpring Church is impacting the world by sharing God’s message of hope through various media outlets. We are a fast-growing church with a prime location in Wichita, KS with every week having over 6,500 in attendance at our building, 1,500 at our online
campus, and a viewership of over 50,000 on our television broadcast. We are a growing team with a passion to create irresistible environments that engage our world with God’s Word.
The Media Team is looking for a Director of AVL to join our team. The Director of AVL is responsible for the all of the technical details in the audio, video, and lighting of the weekend experience. If talks with friends about frequency ranges and vocal
compression are a normal part of your Friday night, then this might be the perfect fit for you.
- Detailed knowledge of digital and analog audio systems and networks as well as large-format digital consoles.
- Detailed knowledge of hardware and software broadcast video environments, switchers with multiple camera processing, keyed computer graphics, and presentation software.
- Detailed knowledge of projectors, displays and video transmission.
- Detailed knowledge of intelligent, theatrical, LED, and DMX processing of lighting.
- Committed to efficiency and excellence, seeks constructive criticism, and understands personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Manage all AVL equipment including the purchase, maintenance, organization, and operation of all IT & AVL equipment on campus.
- Assess future technology needs and work with Assistant Pastor of Media Ministry to implement purchase strategies and timelines.
- Prepare stages for rehearsal and presentation each weekend as well as for events.
- Provide fast and effective solutions to all AVL hardware and software difficulties on campus and a prompt and efficient manner.
- Consultancy and technical support to other ministries.
- Drive initiatives from conception to completion, working with product owners and key staff members while contributing to long-range strategy planning.
The perfect fit:
- Have strong opinions on live performance mix recipes.
- Have a passion for technology and production excellence in the local church.
- Seek inspiration daily
A possible plus:
- You qualify for this job as well as can blow our minds with your information technology skills (this job could transform into a Technical Director at that time).
If you're interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume and a link to your some form of your work, (required) to email@example.com.