Crossroads Church of Denver is currently seeking a Full Time Director of Children's Ministries. We are looking for a committed, energetic, creative applicant with a passion for teaching kids about Jesus and guiding them in their relationship with Christ.
The Director of Crossroads Children's Ministries will need a strong ministry vision, strategic direction and the ability to coordinate ministries to children and families. The Director will be responsible for building and leading a children's ministry team
made up of staff, parents and volunteers. We are looking for a person who is a self-starter, strategic, fun and focused on expanding our Children's ministry.
• Vision and strategic development for Children’s ministry
• Develop age appropriate activities and events for children and their families
• Develop a comprehensive curriculum for 0-5th grade
• Recruit, train and support qualified staff and volunteers
• Execution of a week long Summer Camp and Summer VBS program
• The ability to be a team player supporting the staff and church as a whole
• Bachelors Degree and 3-5 years experience in Children's ministry
Salary/Range: Benefits include health insurance. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Hours:40 hours a week/ Full Time
Please send cover letter with resume.