We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Campus Pastor. Please send resumes to Danielle@cpchurch.com
CenterPoint is a thriving church (1200 on a Sunday) that has grown consistently over each of our 14 years. We find that being missional and attractional aren’t mutually exclusive and both are beneficial for reaching the lost. We are theologically conservative,
yet culturally progressive. As a church body we are ethnically, theologically and socially diverse.
We are looking for a self-starter to join our team and pastor our second campus. CenterPoint Bay Shore is a new congregation that has over 300 people per Sunday. The campus pastor will work under the leadership of the Lead Pastor, and provide overall leadership
for our Bay Shore Campus. The campus will predominately have live teaching from the CenterPoint teaching team with a monthly video feed from the Massapequa campus.
- Create a sense of community and fellowship for the campus
- Leadership of all aspects of the weekend service
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Oversee Campus budget
- Maintain CenterPoint’s level of quality
- Leadership & development of all volunteer & paid staff.
- Gets involved with the local community and finds ways for the church to have a missional presence in Bay Shore
- Pastoral care of local campus
- Help guests move from their first visit to membership
- Encourage members to participation in the 5 commitments of membership, Seek, Connect, Serve, Reach, Give
- Ensure the quality and consistence of CenterPoint Church
All pastors at CenterPoint are expected to:
- Have an active and growing relationship with Jesus
- Counsel and shepherd the church body
- Work as part of a team/build up all ministries at CP
- Perform weddings and funerals
- Preach as needed
- Be quick-paced
- Have a servant attitude
- Be skilled in administration and organization
- Have a welcoming and inviting presence
- Practice hospitality with people in the community as well as with people within the church
- MUST Have lived in the Tristate area (NY/NJ/CT)
- A bachelors degree from a College or University in Theology is preferred
- 5+ years of Full-time experience at a church of 250 (Sunday attendance) or more.
- Bilingual is a plus (English & Spanish)
- Please send us a link to a video of you teaching (not just audio)