Lead English Ministry Pastoral position
Davis Korean Church is seeking to hire a full time pastor who will take the primary role in leading and shepherding Harvest Life Fellowship, which is the English ministry extension of DKC.
For more information on our church, please visit our website at www.hlfdavis.org (tab labeled "Pastoral Search").
1. Masters of Divinity from an accredited seminary taught in English in the mainland US
2. Ordained as reverend from an evangelical denomination
3. Minimum 8 years of ministry experience (minimum 4 years of adult ministry and 4 years of full-time ministry)
4. English as a primary language—fluent in both writing and speaking
1. Reformed theological background
2. Understanding of Korean-American culture
1. Resume that includes biography page, applicant’s picture, and three references not including those writing recommendations (phone number and email address contact for each reference)
2. Personal testimony and ministry vision (no more than two pages single spaced)
3. Copy of diploma (M.Div)
4. Three letters of recommendation (at least one from a lay Christian)
5. Most recent two sermons in MP3 file (either on a CD or via online upload)
* Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. All completed applications submitted before June 30, 2015 will be fully considered.
Davis Korean Church
603 L Street
Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530) 750-2753