Lead English Ministry Pastoral position
Davis Korean Church is seeking to hire a full time pastor who will take the primary role in leading and shepherding Harvest Life Fellowship, which is the English ministry extension of DKC.
For more information on our church, please visit our website at www.hlfdavis.org (tab labeled "Pastoral Search").
1. Masters of Divinity from an accredited seminary taught in English in the mainland US
2. Ordained as reverend from an evangelical denomination
3. Minimum 8 years of ministry experience (minimum 4 years of adult ministry and 4 years of full-time ministry)
4. English as a primary language—fluent in both writing and speaking
1. Reformed theological background
2. Understanding of Korean-American culture
1. Resume that includes biography page, applicant’s picture, and three references not including those writing recommendations (phone number and email address contact for each reference)
2. Personal testimony and ministry vision (no more than two pages single spaced)
3. Copy of diploma (M.Div)
4. Three letters of recommendation (at least one from a lay Christian)
5. Most recent two sermons in MP3 file (either on a CD or via online upload)
* Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. All completed applications submitted before June 30, 2015 will be fully considered.
Davis Korean Church
603 L Street
Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530) 750-2753
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Lighting DirectorParkview Christian Church
- Orland Park, Illinois
- October 24
Associate Campus PastorJourney Church
- Boynton Beach, Florida
- October 18
Timberlake Church - High School PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Redmond, Washington
- October 17
New Vision Baptist Church - Student PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- October 14
Davis Korean Church Harvest Life Fellowship
Davis Korean Church was established in February of 1982 by nine UC Davis graduate international students from Korea. What started as small faithful gatherings to study the Word of God turned into a larger church body that has grown over the years to include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation Koreans and Korean Americans along with others of diverse ethnic backgrounds. From the beginning, the two founding pillars of DKC have been world missions and discipleship. We continue to exist for the original mission God had for the church, More...