NorthView Church in Buford, GA (near Hamilton Mill / Mall of GA) is seeking a full-time Senior Pastor who is passionate about Christ to lead our congregation. We are a non-denominational church that was established 16 years ago. We are currently looking
to find a new building in the neighboring area and need a Senior Pastor with successful experience in leading a full ministry staff, including worship, students, children, groups and administrative leadership, and a 300+ church body that is focused on making
Christ known throughout the community. We are a contemporary-praise and worship style church with a strong foundation for groups and Christ led Biblical teaching.
Our vision for NorthView is to Love, Learn and Live Jesus through everything we do. While his primary role will be the Christ led spiritual leader of the church, with a focus on preaching, teaching, ministering and training the congregation, the Senior
Pastor, through collaboration with the Elders, will also be responsible for the overall operations of the church. These operations include supervising and mentoring the staff, making decisions on how to use the church’s resources and driving the vision of
NorthView throughout the community.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with a deep and vast knowledge of the Bible. Specific qualifications are as follows:
- High degree of personal spiritual maturity, reflecting the character of Christ in both his private and public life
- Master's degree from an accredited seminary is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in full-time pastoral ministry and church leadership is expected
- Ability to communicate meaning and insight from Scripture in a way that connects with an audience and effectively leads to learning, understanding, and application
- Expository preaching style is preferred, although topical preaching is recognized as both valuable and desirable in some circumstances
- Grace-oriented approach to doctrinal and theological issues, as well as areas of daily life and practice; not judgmental or legalistic, but frank with regard to essentials of the faith
- Understanding of, and commitment to, local and worldwide missions
Compensation and benefits are commensurate with experience and qualifications. For additional information regarding NorthView Church, visit our website at: www.northview.us.
To apply or get more information, applicants should send a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates of interest will be contacted for additional information. Please note that no search committee members will be
available at the church to receive phone calls, so we ask that communication be through email at email@example.com.