First United Methodist Church of Glen Ellyn, IL seeks a part-time Director of Children and Family Ministry to lead the churches ministries for children from Birth to 5th grade (approx.. 20 hours).
Required qualifications are:
- Sunday morning educational opportunities for children in Preschool thru 5th grade;
- Oversee the Church Nursery for infant and toddlers;
- A structured play time related to sacred stories of the Bible for young children during worship
- The Coordinator is also responsible for an annual Vacation Bible School, a Family Christmas Eve worship service, and other special children’s ministry events as needed
- Must demonstrate effectiveness in leading Christian Education classes for children, develop positive relationships with children as well as parents and other church members, and recruit and support adult volunteers for this program.
- Position is ideal for an individual seeking flexible hours and the opportunity to lead our church's children as they begin their journey as young Christians.
Submit resumes with contact information of two professional references to Fax: 1.630.469.2041 or e-mail : email@example.com