Job title: Campus Pastor
Location: Southeastern Michigan
Weekly Attendance: 9,000 at 10 campuses
Woodside Bible Church
We are one church with 10 locations located throughout Southeastern Michigan. Because God is blessing us with new campuses, we are looking for campus pastors to join our team.
- Vision - As an extended family on mission, we are committed to multiplying disciples of Jesus who are dedicated to reaching this region and beyond with the gospel by gathering and scattering in the name of Jesus.
- Mission - Helping People BELONG to Christ, GROW in Christ and REACH the world for Christ.
- Core Values – Patient, Kind, Trusting, Unselfish, Truthful, Forgiving, and Dedicated.
- Two times a month all of our campus pastors gather with our senior pastor for a time of instruction, coaching, collaborating, and celebrating stories from our campuses.
- One time a month all of our staff gather for a time of worship, prayer, vision and lunch.
- One time a year all of our campus pastors and wives go away for a retreat.
- Carries Woodside vision, mission, values and DNA to the campus.
- Casts vision to reach and serve the surrounding communities.
- Primary teaching pastor.
- Develops and manages campus staff.
- Oversees planning the weekend service.
- Develops strategic relationships with the community to open doors for missional opportunities.
- Participates in strategic planning and budgeting for the campus.
- Provides pastoral care to staff and congregation.
- Meets biblical requirements outlined in 1 Timothy 3
- Strong devotional life and walk with God.
- Excellent preaching skills.
- Experience in building teams and leading teams.
- Minimum of an undergraduate Bible degree
- Prefer Biblical Masters degree
- Results from one of the following: Myers-Briggs, Strength Finder, Standout, Right Path, or other comparable assessment tool.
- Links to your social media – facebook, linkedin, twitter, etc.