Children’s Ministry Director
HOURS: 40 hours a week.
SCALE: 300 Children, 125 volunteers
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To help our children become “Living Proof of a Loving God” by partnering with the families and making Sunday the best hour of a child’s week.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Responsibility for the vision and leadership of Children’s ministry
2. Recruit, train, pray for, and involve new Children’s Ministry volunteers
3. Recruit & develop a leadership pipeline in Children’s Ministry
4. Create a healthy culture amongst leaders & volunteers
5. Provide innovative and dynamic children’s environments
6. Provide highest level of safety for children’s environments
7. Communicate with parents
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- High level of excellence in the children’s worship experience
- Goal & Detail oriented
- Ability to implement new ideas from little structure or resources
- Positive disposition & people oriented
- Solution based
- Strategic & futuristic mindset
- Spouse is actively supportive of ministry
For more information, go to www.VantagePointChurch.org.