We're looking for a highly motivated graphic designer to join our team at First Euless in the heart of the DFW Metroplex. The job involves partnering with our ministries and our pastor on design projects, as well as printing, layout of our magazine and production
of our weekly worship guide.
In the graphic design position, we need someone who is focused, organized and can work at an efficient pace. We place high value on quality, excellence and attention to detail. Our communications team works together on many of our projects, so it's important
that the person not only be creative, but also open to collaboration and other ideas.
The graphic designer will at times work closely with our pastor and members of our senior staff, so the ability to act professionally and respectfully is required.
Most aspects of the work environment are casual, friendly, and have an authentic feel.
- Growing relationship with Jesus Christ and a genuine care for people
- Knowledge and experience in the latest deign software (including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
- Ability to listen and partner with ministry staff members to accomplish goals
- Ability to manage a heavy workload in busy seasons
- A desire to be authentic, honest, and open
Other skills that would be very helpful:
- Videography (to help our video producer)
- Ability to draw/sketch
- Design for web/interactive formats