Crossroads Fellowship church in Raleigh, NC is looking for a High School Pastor, with large church experience that will oversee a thriving ministry to our high school students at our Millbrook Campus.
We are a non-denominational multi – site church with an average weekend attendance of 4,200 between two campuses. We are looking for a person to:
Design, develop, maintain and improve all functions of the high school ministry and does this through a volunteer organization that is constantly growing, expanding, and improving. The following duties and responsibilities are representative of what is
required to successfully perform this job:
- Small Groups – Build a continually growing system of Small Groups.
- Recruit, train, mobilize and care for Small Group Leaders.
- Organize, launch, and manage small groups for high school students.
- Assimilation – Work in partnership with the Assimilation Department to:
- Follow up with new people within 1 week of their visit
- Provide personal consultations to help students find a place of belonging as they connect, grow, serve, pray and give.
- Set goals for assigned ministry area
- Lead team meetings of paid and volunteer staff members as necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively to local High School administration.
- Insure that the necessary learning opportunities and biblical teaching are available to students.
- Select and / or create curriculum applicable to high school students.
- Design and develop the learning objectives applicable to high school students including the specific venues and curriculum necessary to accomplish these objectives
- Insure that high school students and their families have ready access good pastoral care:
- Provide personal pastoral counseling within reasonable time limits.
- Provide referrals to professional counselors when needed.
Management and Administration
- Provide an annual ministry plan with goals and strategies to carry out the vision and objectives for High School Student Ministry.
- Manage the budget of the High School Ministry
- Plan and manage the activities and events needed to effectively reach high school students.
- Manage the volunteer teams needed to accomplish the events for your ministry.
- Return all phone calls and emails within 24 hours per church policy.
- Will perform all other duties assigned by
- Will participate in Senior Leadership Team meetings and will contribute to his broader team’s ministry goals and to those of the overall church. This includes participating in projects, tasks, and events associated with his team and with the church as
Please send your resume to Andy George at firstname.lastname@example.org.