The Campus Pastor is responsible for the implementation of 217church’s mission and vision in a community where a 217 campus is located.
Reporting to the Director of Ministry, this position is responsible for:
* Prayer and care - Pastoral care within a campus community
* Community – outreach and reach-out within the local community where the campus is located
* Teams – executing on 217’s vision for the Sunday worship experience
* Groups – development and oversight of the small groups with the local community
* Campus leaders
* Oversee weekend services – the Campus Pastor is the pastor who people connect with the local church – with a prominent, public role in most weekend services.
* Develop and care for the campus leaders.
* Maintain the level of quality in everything done on the weekends including the initial impression, worship experience, children's ministry and facility/technology areas.
* Oversee building high touch teams for parking, greeting, and welcome center to maintain a warm, non-threatening atmosphere.
* Develop and implement opportunities for connection at every weekend service.
* Develop, lead and encourage co-workers (volunteer staff).
* Provide leadership for the discipleship events such as baptisms and leadership development.
* Oversee the campus budget.
* Responsible for continued growth to meet quarterly goals.
* Develop, implement and monitor on-going marketing for the campus.
* Contribute in planning sessions with the Senior Pastor, Director of Ministry and other Campus pastors to discuss vision, needs, service opportunities and worship focuses for church at large.
* Coordinate with other Campus Pastor’s the key weekly focus.
* Keeps campus focused on all key church initiatives.
* Lead, equip, and oversee the development of small groups within the campus, community – ensuring that care and discipleship in being provided.
* Develop relationships with area pastors (of other denominations) as needed to serve the Kingdom.
Key Results Expected
* The campus consistently demonstrates clarity of 217’s vision by being unified and welcoming with a strong sense of purpose, and is growing.
* The key metrics are growing and the goals and objectives are being met.
* Programs and initiatives are running smoothly.
* People are connected and feel cared for.
* Small groups are growing, healthy and impacting neighborhoods. New groups are regularly established.
* People continue to grow into the Next Level and disciplining relationships are increasing.
* The assimilation and discipleship growth processes are executed effectively.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Spiritual Development: A mature, dedicated Christian who has felt God’s call to this field of ministry.
* Education: Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience, preferably in Business, Theology or related field.
* Experience: A minimum of five years in administration and management, and/or five years in Christian ministry leadership.
* Spiritual Gifts: Administration • Leadership • Serving • Encouragement • Sheparding
* Talents or Abilities: Good organizational skills • Ability to lead others • Strategic Thinking • Proven business experience including finance • Solid Bible interpretation • Strong verbal and writing communication skills
* Best Personality Traits: Leader • Dependable • Expresser • Team Builder • Nurturer
* Passion For: Assisting the pastoral staff in leading the church to fulfill the vision.
* Must be a member of church, attend regularly, and support the church financially.
* Pastoral heart.
* Effective communicator and motivator with the ability to step in and deliver God’s messages in an effective way.
* Flexible, process-oriented, supportive team player. A self-starter who possesses personal networking skills.
* Should have the ability to manage teams and individuals.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
- San Diego, California
- September 26
Ecclesia - Campus PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Houston, Texas
- September 26
Campus PastorManchester Christian Church
- Manchester, New Hampshire
- September 26
newhope church - Campus Pastor - ColumbiaVanderbloemen Search Group
- Columbia, South Carolina
- September 22
Lead Team PastorDestiny Harvest Church
- Columbia, Maryland
- September 22
About 217church: 217church is a family sent to rebuild lives one person at a time. Our church is named after Nehemiah 2:17 “come let us rebuild.” You will find that we are an ordinary group of people called to do extraordinary things. We are fully committed to sharing the love of Jesus by serving the needs of Hamilton, East Windsor and the surrounding area. We meet at the AMC24 movie theater in Hamilton & at Sharon Elementary School in Robbinsville.More...