Church: GI Free
Denomination: Evangelical Free Church
Attendance: over 1000
Ministry Staff: 8
Support Staff 6
Salary: Starting $38,000 (or higher based on experience) plus health, retirement benefits, and a ministry expense package.
Position Experience: Three or more years of youth ministry
Position Education: Bachelor’s Degree or 4 year Bible College degree minimum.
*Grand Island has population around 50,000 people.
*We have a blended community of Black, Hispanic, White souls.
*We have four high schools (two public & two private) within the city limits of Grand Island.
*We have three middle schools inside the city limits and two on the outer edges of Grand Island.
*There are nine different High schools that our church will draw students from on a weekly basis.
*There are seven different Middle schools that our church will draw students from on a weekly basis.
Only resumes accompanied with a COVER LETTER will be considered.
The cover letter should be personalized for this position and should answer 4 questions:
(1) Why you are interested in this position?
(2) Tell us about your Journey with Jesus in one or two pages
(3) Why would you be comfortable relocating to Central Nebraska?
(4) And what about you makes you stand out from other candidates for this position?
Send to: email@example.com
Pastor / Director of Student Discipleship
The purpose of this position is to supplement the discipleship of the Christian home in the lives of students as they make the transition from family to society in their middle school and high school years. We understand the spiritual development of students to be a responsibility shared by the student, the parents, and the student ministry.
The Pastor / Director of Student Discipleship will report to and be supervised by the Pastor of Student Ministries (under the direction of Lead Pastor).
- To understand and relate well to the youth culture in America today.
- To understand and relate positively to parents’ concerns for their children.
- To represent the Lord Jesus Christ and this body of believers well to the youth and families of this community.
- To have a broader commitment to the work of our Lord’s kingdom in the world so that he might, with integrity, challenge students to follow Christ wherever He might lead them.
- To be developing and exercising personal disciplines in concert with the Scriptures.
- To have a positive view of the church and its role as the body of Christ in the world.
- To work as a team member with other pastoral staff and lay leaders to the glory of God in this church and community.
- MS Program Director
a. MS Sunday School
b. MS FreeLife
c. MS Trips
d. MS Activities
- Small Group Director MS & HS
- SH & MS Youth worker recruiter
- Rotate Sunday School Bible teaching for SH & MS
- Director of Service projects minsitry for SH & MS
- Follow-up coordinator – SH & MS
a. New believers
b. Newcomers (tracking)
c. Connecting of students
Send Info to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Youth PastorOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 24
Associate Pastor of MinistriesBethel EC Church
- Dixon, Illinois
- October 24
Youth PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- October 22
Associate Pastor for Small Groups and AdministrationCapshaw Baptist Church
- Harvest, Alabama
- October 21